The Planning Solution With Proven Results
WorkPAK is a new application created for improving efficiency in all aspects of Project Controls. The need for software of this kind is everywhere and has been demanded for a long time. A planning and cost application with the flexibility to support any site is imperative and will soon be the standard in the field.
WorkPAK provides a warehouse of past tasks for future reference with the ability to duplicate entire events quickly to save time and effort.
ControlPAK is partnered with TEPCO Solutions to bring the top producers in the industry to your fingertips.
Work Packaging Material Management
Cost Controls Change Management
Are you prepared for your next event?
- Simple Event Scope creation.
- Real-time planning statistics.
- Custom Event Scope validation to provide checks and balances between planners and validation.
- Scenario templates to estimate how many planners are needed per event.
- Tracks planners’ progress which allows managers to allocate work to finish planning on time and on budget.
- Build-in alert system. The system is an internal messaging and email system that notifies users that attention is required during a specific process.
- Customizable export to populate and update P6.
Improve your efficiency with the ability to create consistent job plan templates to optimize planning efforts and reduce cost.
Easily report materials required and consumed by job and vendor
The Single Source To Align Your Event Management Team
To Match Your Business Framework
Cost Breakdown Structure
Activity Name Suggestions
Companies & Purchase Orders
Units of Measure
Scope Development & Control
- Phase-Gate process to develop cost estimates and control budget.
- Simultaneous cost estimates while planning.
Data transparency among managers to reduce cost, unnecessary planning, and material procurement.
Budget Control Using the Phase-Gate Process
Develops cost estimates while planners detail activity step-outs, materials, labor, tools, and specialty contractor items.
Indirect Cost Management
That is used to enter costs such as per diem.
Manual Entry or Import
Transparent Cost Accuracy
During the entire process.
Easy Cost Analyis, Bid Creation & Awarding
Using cost element grouping and detailed distribution of the cost.
For bid awards, cost buckets, and time distribution.
Viewing budget development during planning.
Viewing changes to budget during execution.
Historical Data Access
To view cost estimates for predicting new event estimates using past values, increasing future cost accuracy.
- Document control allows customized job packages and attachment configurations for printing.
- Editable comment fields in print preview which allows for last-minute touch-ups.
- Canned reports are commonly used reports.
- Custom reports that allow customized field selection.